Daily Recipes

I am doing my best to add recipes everyday. But as you can see I have not had the chance to do it everyday. Also, I would like to start adding a Free Samples links too. Please let me know if you are interested in this. I signed up for Gillette Pro Glide Razor a few days ago and ended up with them sending me 3. I am got alot of free samples in the mail from places, so even came with coupons for a free full size coupons. I have really become addicted to the kind of think. Besides it being fun, it is starting to pay off with not spending so much buying groceries, but getting alot more for less. I would love to know who is interested in this kind of thing..If you are send me a email through this site or email my personally if you know my email already. Smile and Be Happy!!! :)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Breakfast Pizza

Ingredients:




1 prepared thin pizza crust (about 10 ounces), such as Boboli

3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil

8 large eggs

1 (10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, cooked

and squeezed dry, reserving 1 tablespoon of the

liquid)

1 cup chopped onion, about 1 medium onion

Kosher salt

Freshly ground black pepper

1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese





Directions:



Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.

Brush the pizza crust on both sides with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place crust directly onto

the middle rack of the oven and bake for 10 minutes.

While the crust is cooking, break the eggs into a

bowl and add the reserved spinach liquid. Whisk

them well and season them with salt and pepper. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil to a 10-inch skillet and heat over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until translucent, about 4 minutes. Add the dry spinach, breaking up the pieces, and heat through, about 2 minutes. Scrape the vegetable mixture into the eggs and beat it well to distribute the spinach evenly. Turn the

heat down to low and pour the egg mixture back into the pan. Gently stir the eggs until they are

just set and still moist, about 3 to 4 minutes.

Spread the egg mixture evenly onto the baked pizza

crust and top with the cheese. Return to the oven

until the cheese is melted and lightly browned,

about 1 minute. Serve hot.







__._,_.___

No comments:

Post a Comment