Daily Recipes

I am doing my best to add recipes everyday. But as you can see I have not had the chance to do it everyday. Also, I would like to start adding a Free Samples links too. Please let me know if you are interested in this. I signed up for Gillette Pro Glide Razor a few days ago and ended up with them sending me 3. I am got alot of free samples in the mail from places, so even came with coupons for a free full size coupons. I have really become addicted to the kind of think. Besides it being fun, it is starting to pay off with not spending so much buying groceries, but getting alot more for less. I would love to know who is interested in this kind of thing..If you are send me a email through this site or email my personally if you know my email already. Smile and Be Happy!!! :)

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Warm Italian Potato Salad

3 to 4 lb. New red potatoes, sliced thin
□   8 oz. Pepperoni, sliced thin
□   2 cloves garlic, minced (can use less if desired)
□   2 Italian tomatoes OR 1 regular; cored, seeded, diced
□   4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
□   4 oz. Provolone cheese, cubed
□   1/4 c. Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
□   2 tbsp. Chopped fresh basil OR 2 tsp. Dry
□   3 tbsp. Fresh chopped parsley
□   Spinach leaves for garnish

DRESSING:

□   4 tbsp. Red wine vinegar
□   1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
□   1/2 c. Olive oil

Dressing: Combine vinegar and mustard. Slowly whisk in oil until thick. Add garlic and mix.Salad: Bring 2 quarts of salted water to boil; add potatoes, cook 3 minutes or until just about tender. Add pepperoni, cook 1 minute longer. Drain in colander. While still hot, toss with the dressing. Add tomatoes, eggs, cheese, basil and parsley and toss together. Garnish edges of plate with spinach leaves; place salad in center. Serve warm. Serves 6 to 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment