Daily Recipes

I am doing my best to add recipes everyday. But as you can see I have not had the chance to do it everyday. Also, I would like to start adding a Free Samples links too. Please let me know if you are interested in this. I signed up for Gillette Pro Glide Razor a few days ago and ended up with them sending me 3. I am got alot of free samples in the mail from places, so even came with coupons for a free full size coupons. I have really become addicted to the kind of think. Besides it being fun, it is starting to pay off with not spending so much buying groceries, but getting alot more for less. I would love to know who is interested in this kind of thing..If you are send me a email through this site or email my personally if you know my email already. Smile and Be Happy!!! :)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Moo Shu Beef

1 pound beef flank steak or boneless top sirloin or top round steak, cut 3/4-inch thick 

1/2 ounce dried shiitake mushrooms (optional)
cups packaged coleslaw mix
2/3 cup sliced green onions
1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup water

Moo shu wrappers, warmed or Tortilla wraps
1/3 cup hoisin sauce

Marinade: 
2 tablespoons each reduced-sodium soy sauce and water
tablespoon dark sesame oil
2 teaspoons granulated sugar
2 cloves garlic, minced
  1. Soak mushrooms in 1 cup hot water 20 minutes or until softened. Drain well; remove and discard stems. Cut caps into thin strips.
  2. Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thin strips. Stack 3 or 4 strips at a time; cut lengthwise in half. Combine marinade ingredients in large bowl. Add beef; toss. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
  3. Drain beef, discarding marinade. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove. Repeat with remaining Combine beef, mushrooms, coleslaw mix, green onions and cornstarch mixture in skillet. Cook and stir until sauce is thickened and bubbly.
  4. Spread hoisin sauce on moo shu wrappers; spoon beef mixture down center. Fold bottom edge over filling; fold right and left sides to center, overlapping.
Makes 4 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment