Daily Recipes

I am doing my best to add recipes everyday. But as you can see I have not had the chance to do it everyday. Also, I would like to start adding a Free Samples links too. Please let me know if you are interested in this. I signed up for Gillette Pro Glide Razor a few days ago and ended up with them sending me 3. I am got alot of free samples in the mail from places, so even came with coupons for a free full size coupons. I have really become addicted to the kind of think. Besides it being fun, it is starting to pay off with not spending so much buying groceries, but getting alot more for less. I would love to know who is interested in this kind of thing..If you are send me a email through this site or email my personally if you know my email already. Smile and Be Happy!!! :)

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Apple Deserts for Crock Pots

Walnut Raisin Apple Bake

1/2 cup apple cider
Juice of 1 lemon
2 teaspoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons raisins
1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground walnuts
4 large Macintosh apples, cored

Pour the cider, lemon juice, and maple syrup into an
Electric crockpot.

Combine the raisins, cinnamon, and walnuts in a small
Bowl. Place the apples in the crockpot. Using a
Spoon, fill the center of the apples with the raisin
Mixture. Cover and cook on LOW until the apples are
Tender, 2 to 3 hours.

------------------------------------------------------

Apple Cobbler in the Crock

4 medium tart apples
1/2 cup honey
1 grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
1 dash cinnamon
5 tbs butter
3/4 cup natural cereal with nuts and fruits
Oil to grease pot

Grease side of your crockpot lightly with oil. Core, peel
And slice apples; place in crock. Add honey, lemon rind,
Lemon juice and cinnamon. Combine butter and cereal. Add
To crock; mix thoroughly. Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 8
Hours or High for 2 to 3 hours. Serve with vanilla ice
Cream or whipped topping, if desired.
  
------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------

Danish Apple Pudding

1 1/3 cups zwieback (14 slices) -- finely crushed
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup brown sugar -- packed
1 tsp cinnamon
16 ounces can applesauce
1/2 cup chilled whipping cream

Combine zwieback crumbs with melted butter, sugar and
Cinnamon. Spoon applesauce into 1-qt. Souffle or baking
Dish. Top with crumb mixture. Place baking dish in slow-
Cooking pot. Cover pot and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Serve warm or chilled. Whip cream; spoon onto pudding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment