Daily Recipes

I am doing my best to add recipes everyday. But as you can see I have not had the chance to do it everyday. Also, I would like to start adding a Free Samples links too. Please let me know if you are interested in this. I signed up for Gillette Pro Glide Razor a few days ago and ended up with them sending me 3. I am got alot of free samples in the mail from places, so even came with coupons for a free full size coupons. I have really become addicted to the kind of think. Besides it being fun, it is starting to pay off with not spending so much buying groceries, but getting alot more for less. I would love to know who is interested in this kind of thing..If you are send me a email through this site or email my personally if you know my email already. Smile and Be Happy!!! :)

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pineapple Salsa Chicken



3-6 skinless chicken breasts
1 can tidbit pineapple (drain the juice)
1 can black beans (do not drain)
1 32-ounce jar of mild to medium chunky style salsa
 
Place the thawed chicken breasts in the crockpot and add
the rest of the ingredients. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Serve with warm tortillas and some rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment