Daily Recipes

I am doing my best to add recipes everyday. But as you can see I have not had the chance to do it everyday. Also, I would like to start adding a Free Samples links too. Please let me know if you are interested in this. I signed up for Gillette Pro Glide Razor a few days ago and ended up with them sending me 3. I am got alot of free samples in the mail from places, so even came with coupons for a free full size coupons. I have really become addicted to the kind of think. Besides it being fun, it is starting to pay off with not spending so much buying groceries, but getting alot more for less. I would love to know who is interested in this kind of thing..If you are send me a email through this site or email my personally if you know my email already. Smile and Be Happy!!! :)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

PeanutButter Candy-Tart


Peanut Butter-Candy Tart


 
1box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
1/2cup powdered sugar
1/2cup creamy peanut butter
2to 3 tablespoons milk
3chocolate-covered peanut, caramel and nougat candy bars (2.07 oz each), unwrapped, chopped
2tablespoons chocolate topping, heated
2tablespoons fat-free caramel topping, heated

DIRECTIONS
1.Heat oven to 450°F. Remove pie crust from pouch; unroll on ungreased large cookie sheet. If desired, flute edge. Generously prick crust with fork.
2.Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
3.Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar, peanut butter and enough milk until smooth and desired spreading consistency.
4.Spread peanut butter mixture over cooled baked crust. Sprinkle evenly with chopped candy; drizzle with chocolate and caramel toppings. Cut into wedges to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment